Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Even if your company was immune to being wiped out by a natural disaster, you’ve only thwarted about one percent of the threats against your data. Don’t get caught in the lurch when freak—or not so freak—accidents strike; back it up. For the ins, outs, pros, cons—and other short, plural words—of storage best practices, check out these blogs:
- StorageRap: Marc Farley is an author and blogger, covering topics such as storage networking, technology, applications and markets.
- Storagezilla: Mark Twomey is zero parts lizard and all parts EMC whiz. This is his personal blog, however, and EMC is in no way involved with what he blogs about.
- The Storage Anarchist: Another chip off the EMC block, Barry Burke shares his personal politics regarding all things storage.
- Storage Soup: The editors at SearchStorage.com bring you a “lighthearted review of the latest industry chatter, trends and products in the storage arena.” Bon appétit!
- Pack Rat: Stephen Foskett is a self-proclaimed pack rat—in his personal life. Professionally, he’s a vendor-independent storage consultant.
- The Storage Alchemist: Storage technology industry leader Steve Kenniston blogs about his experiences in the storage community.
- The Storage Effect: Seagate’s blog dedicated specifically to all things storage.
- Online Storage Optimization: Carter George, co-founder of Ocarina Networks, provides industry commentary and info on Ocarina’s “unique storage optimization technology.”
- Chuck’s Blog: An EMC insider himself, Chuck Hollis blogs on all things technology including, you guessed it, storage.
- StorageMojo: The founder of TechnoQWAN LLC, Robin Harris also blogs at his ZDnet blog, Storage Bits.