Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
Cyber Security, Security, Twitter
Twitter image via Shutterstock
From cybersecurity to web security, we’ve built a list of the top experts and professionals across the Twitterverse that update and share their security knowledge. Ten of our favorites are listed below; tell us in the comments below if we left anyone off!
- Graham Cluley (@gcluley): Technology consultant at Sophos
- Tom Eston (@agent0x0): Security aficionado
- Dave Marcus (@DaveMarcus): Chief Architect, Advanced Research and Threat Intelligence, McAfee Federal Advanced Programs Group
- Mikko Hypponen: (@mikko): CRO at F-Secure
- Jeremiah Grossman (@jeremiahg): Founder & CTO of WhiteHat Security
- Paul Asadoorian (@pauldotcom): Founder of PaulDotCom
- Lenny Zeltser (@lennyzeltser): Security expert at NCR Corporation
- Brian Krebs (@briankrebs): Internet security journalist
- Bruce Schneier (@schneierblog): Security guru and author
- Dan Philpott (@danphilpott): Editor of FISMApedia.org
Follow them all (and other security experts) through our Twitter list.