A couple of days ago, the IT watch blog revealed its “Cream of the Twitter Crop: Storage Edition.” Of course, we’re just one entity, so we’re always looking for feedback and suggestions. Well, we got it! Thanks to everyone for their retweets, suggestions and participation; it is much appreciated. Here’s what some of our members and Twitter followers had to add:
- AceSage: He blogs over at Storage Sanity and tweets about storage, virtualization and the cloud.
- nigelpoulton: He “dives deep” into IT topics such as storage, data centers and I/O virtualization over at NigelPoulton.com.
- storagebod: Storage Manager and blogger over at Storagebod.typepad.com.
- SFoskett: Stephen Foskett focuses mainly on data storage, virtualization, the business side of IT, and “understanding the accumulation of data” over at his blog, Pack Rat.
- HPStorageGuy: Calvin Zito has been in IT for over 25 years, and his expertise in data storage inspired him to send us some feedback as well.
valb00: He works and blogs for NetApp, and he maintains a healthy conversation on his Twitter feed.
- dvellante: David Vellante, CEO and co-founder of the Wikibon blog, contributes to his own creation with blog posts like “Storage is not Snorage – It’s Hot!“
- chuckhollis: The Global Marketing CTO for EMC, he’s kind of a big deal. You’re probably already following him, but if not, maybe you should, if only for EMC and his personal blog’s updates.
- ianhf:This self-proclaimed “Scottish pessimist” shares his storage specialty knowledge on his Twitter feed and over at his GrumpyStorage blog.
- chrismevans: This Storage Architect has a great deal of knowledge on storage that he shares on Twitter and at his website.
- Knieriemen: Greg Knieriemen – coiner of the term “knerd” – is a major player over at Storage Monkeys. Check out his podcast as well as his Twitter feed.
- CXI: Evangelist of technology, Christopher Kusek is “spreading the good word about technology” at his blog and on Twitter.
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the discussion. Feel free to leave more storage players that you love in the comments or the community wiki!